PROFESSIONAL IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Sustainable mobility is a challenge for today’s societies. Letenda wants to accelerate the replacement of fossil fuel buses with zero-emission solutions. To do so, we are developing an economically viable solution to convince bus operators to choose our electric buses. We are a solid team, passionate about innovation and experienced in the transport sector.
Letenda is a start-up company that develops and markets electric city buses. In a start-up context, you will take part in a highly rewarding project and benefit from a flexible schedule. Join us in providing sustainable transportation solutions for future generations.
We are currently looking for junior and senior candidates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In collaboration with a research centre, your role will be to ensure the mechanical design of the vehicle in order to achieve the vehicle’s performance objectives.
- Design of the vehicle structure
- Integration of components
- Project management with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent specialization
- Resourcefulness and organizational leadership
- Bilingual (English and French)
- An interest for the transport vehicle industry
Ready to take up the challenge?
Send your CV and letter of motivation to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is ready to help. For more information, please fill out and submit the form bellow !